What is the first day of school?
What are school hours?
What is the Extended Care Program available at PVS?
How do I stay informed at PVS?
- Portland Village School Community Digest emails are sent every Monday – please be sure to read them! PVS archives all digest communications here. If you are not receiving digests, please check your spam filter. If you are still not receiving PVS Digests, contact the Front Office at email@example.com
- Browse the PVS website – please note the PVS calendar, archives of the PVS Digest, and various tabs that are of interest to current families.
- Be sure you are connected to your students’ class group email list. See your child’s teacher for details.
- Always update your contact information with the Front Office (email and home address). Call 503.445.0056 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend Portland Village Parent Association Meetings. All grown-ups of students are invited! Learn more about monthly meetings and events here. PVPA meetings will also be announced in the PVS digests.
- Attend PVS Board of Directors meetings. You can find out about board work and open meeting times here. Board updates and meeting times are sent regularly through all-school email announcements. The board welcomes you!
What is the lunch program at PVS? Does my child need to bring a snack?
What supplies does my child need for class?
What is your drop-off / pick-up process?
Can my student meet me outside of school after the school day is over?
What if my child is tardy?