Our 2021-2022 lunch program details
We will be sharing those details as soon as possible. Please check back.
Thank you so much for your patience!
PVS Lunch Program 2020-2021
Yes, we have a lunch program at our school this year! Our lunch boxes from Fresh n' Local are available to all students and their siblings at no charge. These are the same meals we've been serving our students over the years, including favorites like macaroni & cheese, teriyaki chicken, rolled enchiladas, hearty chili, chicken bites, pasta alfredo, pancakes and sausage, fresh fruit, and frozen vegetables.
* Inside the boxes you will find 5 lunch entrees and 5 breakfast items per student each week. You can choose from either the regular menu or the vegetarian option. (See attached menus.)
* All meals will be delivered frozen, ready for reheating in either the oven or microwave. (Or, you can pop them out of their containers and warm them slowly on the stove top.)
* Meals will be ready for pick up on every Friday from 2-4 p.m. You may ask a neighbor, relative, friend to pick up your meals for you. They will need your student's name and if they prefer regular or vegetarian meals.
* Look for the orange poles, "LUNCH" chalkboard, and long white table at the entrance to the side door of the lower school building.
* Please pull up parallel to the door/cones, put on your mask, then walk over to our table for your lunch box(es). We will check your students name on the list and slide a box for you to load into your car.
* If you are unable to arrange transportation for your lunches, please let us know and we'll work to find a solution: soconnor@
* Meals will come packed/sealed in a 16" x 10" x 10" box per student. The individual meal containers are 6"x 4"x 2". Boxes will need to be unpacked and items refrigerated/frozen. Complete instructions and nutritional analysis are in the box.
Please email and let us know if your child(ren) will need boxed lunches this month.
Lunch Program Manager
Portland Village School