Attendance and the Front Office
The Front Office is located in the Lower Grades School.
- Our doors open at 8:15 and school starts at 8:30.
- If your student is late, please check in at the Front Office so that we are able to accurately record his/her attendance.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday we dismiss at 3:00.
- Thursday we dismiss at 2:00.
- Please ensure that you are picking up your student promptly at dismissal, or that you have arranged an alternative plan.
- If someone other than a parent/guardian is picking up a student, please come to the Front Office to fill out a Temporary Driver form for that day.
- If you want a person to be permanently allowed to pick up your student, please feel free to email the Office Manager the name of your student, the name of the person allowed to pick-up your student, and his or her phone number. Please indicate in the email that you would like this person to be added to your student's Emergency Contact List.
- Our students who 4th - 8th grade have the option to sign themselves out of school at dismissal. If you would like for your student to sign him/herself our of school please come to the Front Office to fill out a Self-Sign Out Permission form.
Other Important Information
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Office Manager or stop by the Front Window to chat!