- We currently have openings in Kindergarten through 8th Grade. Please email email@example.com
Important Information for Prospective Parents/Guardians
- We will be having our "Journey Through the Grades" Open House on Feb. 24 at 10:00am-12:00pm.
- Please come tour our school! You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your tour appointment.
- If you are interested in a mid-year transition and wish to be considered for enrollment for the current school year, please contact the enrollment specialist - email@example.com
Admissions Application for the 2019-2020 School Year
The deadline for application submission into the lottery for 2019-2020 school year is Monday, April 1, 2019.
- If you submit an incomplete application it will not be submitted into the lottery.
- You will receive an email confirmation within 7-10 business days after you submit a completed admissions application.
- Families will be notified regarding lottery results starting in May, 2019 through June, 2019.
- Admissions applications received after the deadline will be added to the waitlist after the lottery in the order by which they were received.
Completed 2019-2020 Portland Village School Admissions Application
Two proofs of residency (utility bill, bank statement, etc.)
Proof of birthdate (copy of state issued birth certificate or passport)
Hard copies of the Application are also available by visiting our school. Once you have completed and mailed the necessary forms listed above, you have applied to enroll your child(ren) at the Portland Village School.
Priority admission is given only to siblings of currently enrolled students followed by all student applications within the Portland Public School District. If we receive more applications during our first phase of admission than we have spaces available in any given grade, state law requires us to conduct a lottery to determine admission.
Students who reside out of the Portland Public Schools district will be placed on the waiting list after all in-district applicants have been placed in the lottery.
The lottery process determines the initial order of placement of the waiting list. Students applying after the deadline, will be added to the waiting list in the order by which applications are received. We will maintain our waiting list throughout the school year, offering admission as spaces become available. The waiting list does not carry over to the next school year; if a space is not offered, an applicant must re-apply for the next school year.
For additional information, please read our Frequently Asked Questions.