Portland Village School is now proudly supported by
The Village Association!
This sister organization is a separate nonprofit, whose purpose is to support the Portland Village School - much like Friends of the Library supports the public library system. Village Association goals over the next years include:
- taking over fundraising for PVS
- purchasing a permanent home building which would be leased by PVS
- expanding to create a preschool program
- developing high quality after & before school programming
- creating a summer training center for teachers in Public Waldorf Education.
The Village Association has a separate board which meets quarterly and includes members of the PVS community Tom Klein, Lydia Rose, and Jessi Herbert. The Village Association is currently seeking additional board members.
If you are interested in supporting the Village Association or joining the board, please contact Tom Klein at tom.klein.board@