Admissions Application & Prospective Student Information
Important Information for Prospective Parents/Guardians
- The 2017/2018 Admissions Application is now available either as a printable document at the bottom of this page or in the Front Office at 7654 N Delaware Ave. from 9 am till 2:30 pm, weekdays.
- Small group tours are on Tuesdays, at 9:15 am by appointment only. Space is limited to six adults per tour. To set up an appointment, please email Rebeckah Castillo at email@example.com, no later than the Monday before the tour. (Please Note: February tours are now full)
- Note: Tours are Adults only.
- "Journey through the Grades" Open House will take place on Saturday, February, 25 2017, from 10:00 - noon, children and adults are welcome.
Admissions Application for the 2017-2018 School Year
The 2017-2018 Admissions Application is available either at the end of this page as a printable document or in the Front Office.
The deadline for application submission into the lottery for 2017-2018 school year is Thursday, April 20, 2017.
- If you submit an incomplete application it will not be submitted into the lottery.
- You will receive an email confirmation within 7-10 business days after you submit a completed admissions application.
- Families will be notified regarding lottery results starting in May, 2017 through June, 2017.
- Admissions applications received after the deadline will be added to the waitlist after the lottery in the order by which they were received.
Completed 2017-2018 Portland Village School Admissions Application
Two proofs of residency (utility bill, bank statement, etc.)
Proof of birthdate (copy of state issued birth certificate or passport)
Hard copies of the Application are also available by visiting our school. Once you have completed and mailed the necessary forms listed above, you have applied to enroll your child(ren) at the Portland Village School.
Priority admission is given only to siblings of currently enrolled students followed by all student applications within the Portland Public School District. If we receive more applications during our first phase of admission than we have spaces available in any given grade, state law requires us to conduct a lottery to determine admission.
Students who reside out of the Portland Public Schools district will be placed on the waiting list after all in-district applicants have been placed in the lottery.
The lottery process determines the initial order of placement of the waiting list. Students applying after the deadline in April, will be added to the waiting list in the order by which applications are received. We will maintain our waiting list throughout the school year, offering admission as spaces become available. The waiting list does not carry over to the next school year; if a space is not offered, an applicant must re-apply for the next school year.